Women's Empowerment Summit
The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) is pleased to partner with Casey Kuckert Consulting and several other Wyoming based businesses for the second Southwest Wyo Women’s Empowerment Summit. This event will be held on Tuesday, October 11th from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Tickets are $49 and can be reserved at the following link:
Ladies from all over Southwest Wyoming, you are formally invited to this powerful afternoon. If you are a professional woman or woman business owner located in Southwest Wyoming, this Summit is for you!
What to expect:
· Speakers to empower you to step into the best year of your life.
· Afternoon activities to help you grow.
· Professional headshots will be available.
· Vendor expo focused on health and wellness, branding and marketing, community and business strategies.
· Networking & Collaborations
· 10:30 AM - Doors open
· 11:00 AM - Opening message, Sponsor spotlights, and Empowerment speakers with Casey Kuckert (Business Coach-Topic, “Think Outside the Box”) and Bethany Gilson Casey (Attorney at Legacy Law-Topic, “Live Your Big Scary Dream”)
· 12:00 PM - Appetizers, Vendor Expo, Headshots, Networking
· 1:00 PM - Afternoon activities with Amanda Debernardi (Self Care Coach), Anita Frey (Life Coach) and Becca Smith (Rebel & Roots Owner).
· 2:30 PM - Closing message
· 3:00 PM - Vendor Expo, headshots and networking
· 4:00 PM - End of event
Thank you sponsors!
· Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County-Rock Springs
· Intentions Studio-Bridger Valley
· Stellar Coffee-Green River
· Keepsake Images-Bridger Valley
· BRC Family Hearing-Green River
· Professional Women’s Empowerment Network-Rock Springs
· Belae Med Spa-Evanston
· Rock Springs Main Street/URA
Limited number of tickets. Grab yours now! Semi-casual business attire preferred. No children under the age of 18.
Items are being accepted at the Summit to donate to the YWCA for the upcoming Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency is charged with the redevelopment of downtown Rock Springs. As part of their mission, there are three standing committees – Business Development, Promotions and Arts and Culture. For more information on the program, contact the Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency at 307-352-1434 or visit their website at downtownrs.com.