What's Up Downtown - the week of July 6 to July 11, 2021
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Ongoing, Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa and Boutique, Various Times
Discover the benefits of Yoga! Salina teaches practices to quiet the mind, soothe the body & ease back from injury. Salina Zanetti is a Certified Yoga Instructor and will be teaching Monday - Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes are held Monday - Friday at 6:15pm and Tuesday-Thursday at 9:30am. (Room is large enough to allow social distancing.) Drop-in rate is $10, 10 class pre-paid series is $80
- July 6, Brown Bag Concert, 333 Broadway (backside), 12 noon to 1:30 pmBring your lunch and enjoy live afternoon entertainment outdoors by your favorite local and traveling performers. This week's concert features local artist Dave Pedri
- July 6, Take 10 on Tuesday, Community-wide “Take 10 on Tuesday” is aimed towards maintaining the cleanliness of Rock Springs by encouraging all city residents and businesses to take ten minutes every Tuesday to clean dirt, debris, and trash from around their homes, businesses, in nearby vacant lots, alleys, etc.
- July 7, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing, 4 pm to 7 pm
Bring your school ID and purchase a beverage and receive the chef choice appetizer.
- July 7, Toddler Time, Rock Springs Library, 10:30 to 11:00 am
Join the Rock Springs Library for books, songs, and fun at Toddler Time! For babies to age 3.
- July 7, Story Time, Rock Springs Library, 1 to 1:30 pm
Let’s have fun reading, singing, playing, and laughing at Story Time! For our preschoolers.
- July 7, Concert in the Park, Bunning Park, 7 pm
Free live music featuring Jared Rogerson. Concessions are available or grab take-out from your favorite Downtown restaurant.
- July 7, Weenie Wednesday with Neurotic Dogs, Square State Brewing, 4 pm to 8 pm
Neurotic Dogs: Traditional Dogs Gone Crazy! They specialize in gourmet hot dogs and pair them with yummy toppings to make 'em crazy good.
- July 8, Main Street Market, South Main Street, 4 pm to 7 pm
The Main Street Market (Downtown farmer’s market) is scheduled for every Thursday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., starting July 8 through September 9, 2021 on South Main Street in Rock Springs. It is the oldest and most established farmer's market in Rock Springs. It will feature local and regional vendors with fresh fruit, vegetables, bath & body products and homemade crafts. Typically over 30 vendors attend the market weekly.
- July 8, Kip Winger in concert, Broadway Theater, 7:30 pm
You read that right! The one and only Kip Winger is bringing his talents to the Broadway Theater on July 8th! Come witness a true legend perform an array of hard rock hits from his long and storied career!
- July 10, Rock Springs International Day Festival 2021, Bunning Park, 8 am to 10 pm
International Day celebrates the diverse heritage of Rock Springs each July. Known as the “Home of 56 Nationalities,” different cultures are celebrated all day through food, exhibits, costumes and live entertainment.