What's Up Downtown - the week of June 7 - 13
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Ongoing, Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa and Boutique, Various Times
Discover the benefits of Yoga! Salina teaches practices to quiet the mind, soothe the body & ease back from injury. Salina Zanetti is a Certified Yoga Instructor and will be teaching Monday - Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes are held Monday - Friday at 6:15pm and Tuesday-Thursday at 9:30am. (Room is large enough to allow social distancing.) Drop-in rate is $10, 10 class pre-paid series is $80
- June7-13, Museum Week, Rock Springs Historical Museum
Join the Rock Springs Historical Museum online....This year we will be presenting artifacts, documents and photographs from the Museum’s collections that fit the theme “Devoted to Creativity.”
- June 8, Brown Bag Concert, 333 Broadway (backside), 12 noon to 1:30 pm
Bring your lunch and enjoy live afternoon entertainment outdoors by your favorite local and traveling performers. This week's concert features local artist Steven Davis.
- June 8, Take 10 on Tuesday, Community-wide
“Take 10 on Tuesday” is aimed towards maintaining the cleanliness of Rock Springs by encouraging all city residents and businesses to take ten minutes every Tuesday to clean dirt, debris, and trash from around their homes, businesses, in nearby vacant lots, alleys, etc.
- June 8, Battle of the Badges Blood Drive, Bunning Hall, 12 noon to 6 pm
Donate blood to save lives and get a free t-shirt. Vote for your favorite emergency responder. Be entered to win great prizes.
Make your appointment today at vitalant.org (Sponsor Code: Battle 21)
- June 9, Pizza Wednesday's with Eves, Square State Brewing, 5 to 8 pm
Free Delivery to the taproom! Check out the menu at Eve'sRockSprings.com
- June 9, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing, 4 pm to 7 pm
Bring your school ID and purchase a beverage and receive the chef choice appetizer.
- June 9, Toddler Time, Rock Springs Library, 10:30 to 11:00 am
Join the Rock Springs Library for books, songs, and fun at Toddler Time! For babies to age 3.
- June 9, Story Time, Rock Springs Library, 1 to 1:30 pm
Let’s have fun reading, singing, playing, and laughing at Story Time! For our preschoolers.
- June 9, Lorin Walker Concert, Park Hotel, 7:30 pm
Lorin Walker coming through town for a mid week show. come on down and enjoy some live music.
- June 10, Plant a Bee-friendly Flower, Rock Springs Library, 11 am to 12 noon
Join us at the library to plant a flower – maybe you’ll get a fuzzy bumblebee visitor! Drop in any time between 11 - 11:45 a.m. to participate.
- June 10, Out at the Movies, Broadway Theater, 7 pm
Wyoming Equality, in conjunction with Sweetwater Pride, presents Out at the Movies featuring Kinky Boots. Celebrate Pride at the Broadway Theater on June 10 at 7 pm. Wine, Beer and a Shaken Stiletto craft cocktail will be available prior to the movie. Admission is just $5
- June 11-12, Wildflower and Company June Event, WildFlower and Company
Wildflower and Company's June Event is going to be amazing! Grab a friend and come shop June 11th 12:00pm to 6:00pm and June 12th 10:00 am to 5:00pm.
- June 11. Ivie Tate Benefit Eagles Aerie 151, 7 pm
Enjoy live music by Eagle Beak, ZamTrip, and Free Resonance
- June 12, Square State Brewing's 3rd Anniversary Party, Square State Brewing, 3 pm to 8 pm
Join us to celebrate Square State's 3rd Anniversary! The street will be closed for a big block party! Drink outside with your friends, enjoy food trucks, music and of course your favorite SSB brews! We can't wait to celebrate with you!
- June 12, Toastmaster Luau Party, Toastmaster Bar & Liquor, 8 pm to 2 am
Luau Party that you don't want to miss!!!! We will be having Karaoke, limbo, swag, and giveaways. So grab those towels, grass skirts, and coconut bras and be ready to have a blast!