What's Up Downtown - the week of May 24 - 30, 2021
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Ongoing, Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa and Boutique, Various Times
Discover the benefits of Yoga! Salina teaches practices to quiet the mind, soothe the body & ease back from injury. Salina Zanetti is a Certified Yoga Instructor and will be teaching Monday - Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes are held Monday - Friday at 6:15pm and Tuesday-Thursday at 9:30am. (Room is large enough to allow social distancing.) Drop-in rate is $10, 10 class pre-paid series is $80
- May1-31, Taco Challenge, Downtown Rock Springs
Throughout the month of May, the Rock Springs Main Street/URA will be inviting residents and visitors alike to enjoy a taco at all seven participating Downtown eateries. View our website for full details and how you can get a free t-shirt, just for eating tacos!
- May 26 - Weenie Wednesday Square State Brewing, 4 pm 8 pm
- May 26 - The Lost Apothecary Book Discussion, Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar, 5 pm.
- May 26, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing, 4 pm to 7 pm
Bring your school ID and purchase a beverage and receive the chef choice appetizer.
- May 27, Trivia 4 Squares, Square State Brewing, 6 pm to 8 pm
- May 28, Micah Paisley LIVE at Sidekicks, Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar, 7 pm to 9 pm
- May 28, Big Daddy's BBQ, ,Catering and Food Truck, Square State Brewing, 3 pm to 8 pm
- May 28, Tom Bennett LIVE at the Park Lounge, The Park Hotel, 8 pm
- Starling.May1-31, Historic Preservation Month, Downtown Rock Springs
May is National Historic Preservation Month and the community is invited to celebrate it in Downtown Rock Springs. The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) are hosting several events and activities to draw attention to our local historic preservation efforts. Visit our website for all of the details.