What's Up Downtown - the week of May 3 - 9, 2021
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Ongoing, Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa and Boutique, Various Times
Discover the benefits of Yoga! Salina teaches practices to quiet the mind, soothe the body & ease back from injury. Salina Zanetti is a Certified Yoga Instructor and will be teaching Monday - Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes are held Monday - Friday at 6:15pm and Tuesday-Thursday at 9:30am. (Room is large enough to allow social distancing.) Drop-in rate is $10, 10 class pre-paid series is $80
- May1-31, Taco Challenge, Downtown Rock Springs
Throughout the month of May, the Rock Springs Main Street/URA will be inviting residents and visitors alike to enjoy a taco at all seven participating Downtown eateries. View our website for full details and how you can get a free t-shirt, just for eating tacos!
- May 3, Promotions Team Meeting, Rock Springs Main Street/URA, 4 pmhe Promotions Team positions our Downtown district as the center of the community and hub of economic activity, while creating a positive image that showcases a community’s unique characteristics. Everyone is welcome.
- May 4, tuesday's table, the yarn and the tale, 4 to 7 pm
Bring your projects and join this knitting circle.
- May 4, Extreme Music Bingo, Square State Brewing, 6 pm to 9 pm
You asked for it, so we're bringing you Music Bingo in the taproom! An exciting combination of music trivia and the classic game of BINGO! Bring your friends, enjoy SSB brews and show off your music skills!
- May 5, Arts & Culture Team Meeting, Rock Springs Main Street/URA, 4 pm
The Arts and Cultural team supports a community’s transformation by enhancing the physical and visual assets that set the commercial district apart.
- May 5, Pizza Wednesday's with Eves, Square State Brewing, 5 to 8 pm
Free Delivery to the taproom! Check out the menu at Eve'sRockSprings.com
- May 5, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing, 4 pm to 7 pm
Bring your school ID and purchase a beverage and receive the chef choice appetizer.
- May 5, Cinco de Mayo at Joe's, Joe's Bar and Liquor, all day
Celebrate with Joe's! They'll be having drink and shot specials. Plus, all-day giveaways! Don't miss out!
- May 5, Cinco de Mayo, Wyoming Club, 5 pm to Midnight
Join the Wyoming Club all day for fun Margaritas, Happy Hour domestics from 4-7 pm and a Taco Bar courtesy of Casa Chavez
- May 6-8, Mother's Day Event, WildFlower and Company
Shop for all of the mother's in your life. Hours are: May 6 - 5 to 7 pm, May 7 - 12 noon to 6 pm, May 8 - 10 am to 4 pm
- May 6, Wing It Food Truck, Escape Day Spa & Boutique, 11 am to 7 pm
Enjoy some of your favorite wings for lunch or dinner.
- May 7, Music by Steven "T00M3R" Caron, Sidekicks Book & Wine Bar, 7 pm to 9 pm
Enjoy live music - it's a perfect place for date night or girls night out!
- Ongoing thru May 8, MARS Club - Mummy Snacks, Rock Springs Library, 10 am to 6 pm
Welcome to the Brooklyn House. Learn as much as you can about Egyptian mythology and earn some fun prizes along the way! This grab & go bag features mummy snacks.
- May1-31, Historic Preservation Month, Downtown Rock Springs
May is National Historic Preservation Month and the community is invited to celebrate it in Downtown Rock Springs. The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) are hosting several events and activities to draw attention to our local historic preservation efforts. Visit our website for all of the details.