What's Up Downtown - the week of March 15-21, 2021
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Ongoing, New Year - New You! Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa and Boutique, Various Times
Discover the benefits of Yoga! Salina teaches practices to quiet the mind, soothe the body & ease back from injury. Salina Zanetti is a Certified Yoga Instructor and will be teaching Monday - Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes are held Monday - Friday at 6:15pm and Tuesday-Thursday at 9:30am. (Room is large enough to allow social distancing.) Drop-in rate is $10, 10 class pre-paid series is $80
- March 17, Pizza Wednesday's with Eves, Square State Brewing, 5 to 8 pm
Free Delivery to the taproom! Check out the menu at Eve'sRockSprings.com
- March 17, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing, 4 pm to 7 pm
Bring your school ID and purchase a beverage and receive the chef choice appetizer.
- March 17, St. Patrick's Day, Joe's Liquor & Bar, 9 pm to 2 am
Join Joe's on Wednesday, March 17 for a St. Patrick's Day celebration! They'll have drink and shot specials, and swag giveaways to mark the occasion all day long.
- March 17, St. Patrick's Day, Park Hotel, 5 pm
The tradition continues. Enjoy live music from the EIO Band and Wanted along with plenty of green beer.
- March 18, Open Mic Night, Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar, 6 pm to 9 pm
Show off what you got. Music, poetry, Magic, anything you have been working on. Or just come to enjoy the entertainment
- March 18, Trivia for Squares, Square State Brewing, 6 pm to 9 pm
They are back at it! Bring your brain, your friends and slug some beers while you compete in trivia for prizes. We will see you in the taproom.
- March 19, Science Friday, Square State Brewing, 3 pm
Come down to the taproom and check out what new crazy Brew Lab beer we have brewed up for you. We only have one keg so grab a crowler and a pint in the taproom while it lasts.
- March 19, Music by Amy Rasdall, Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar, 6 pm
- Show off what you got. Music, poetry, Magic, anything you have been working on. Or just come to enjoy the entertainment
- March 20, $20 on the 20th, Downtown Rock Springs
Just spend $20 at local Downtown businesses on the 20th of every month to show appreciation for our merchants and all they bring to our community.
Make it fun
Shop for some gifts, go out to lunch or take a friend to your favorite hot spot for a cocktail.
- March 20, Spring Fling Party, Joe's Liquor & Bar, 6 pm to 2 am
Who's ready for spring? Stop by and CELEBRATE!
- March 20, Jeff Kinney Author - Rowley’s Spooky Drive-thru tour, hosted by: Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar, 6:30 pm
Jeff Kinney is coming to Rock Springs. Join Sidekicks and the author of The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series for a spook-tacular drive- thru author event. Jeff will distribute his new book Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories be at Eastside Elementary
BUY TICKETS HERE
- Ongoing thru March 20, Exploration: Science Cryptozoology, Rock Springs Library, 10 am to 6 pm
Let's explore science, math, reading and art! Each session will highlight a single concept, or person, and include a project to make. This grab & go kit will feature cryptozoology - the study of creatures of folklore like bigfoot or the loch ness monster.
*Photo above taken pre-covid.