What's up Downtown - the week of October 26 - November 1
Looking for something to do?
Downtown Rock Springs is the center of activity.
- Oct 1-31, Oktoberfest
The first-ever Virtual Oktoberfest invites beer fans to enjoy a “cold one” in our local microbreweries or at home with friends and family.
Tickets are $40 and are available at the Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency office, 603 South Main Street, beginning October 1, through October 31.
- Oct 1-31, Happy Halloween 2020, Rock Springs Historical Museum, 201 B Street, Nightly, 7 to 11 pm
"Happy Halloween 2020” features the Curtis Keelin Sr. Halloween collection and can only be viewed from outside the Museum in the Fire Station bay windows located on Broadway Street. It is lighted from 7 to 11 pm and features spooky music from 7:30 to 8 pm every night for the month of October.
- Oct 26-30, Yoga Classes with Salina, Escape Day Spa & Boutique, 430 Broadway. 4 pm
Come join Escape's new Yoga classes with Salina Zanett, Certified Yoga Instructor! Salina will be teaching Monday-Friday in the Fitness Room at Escape Day Spa & Boutique. All ages and abilities welcome! Classes continue all week so check for times and dates.
- Oct 27, tuesday's table knitting circle, the yarn and the tale, 123 Broadway Street, 4 pm to 7 pm
Hot tea, conversation, and a jump start to finishing a forgotten project or starting a new one. Last week for 20% off all things pink.
- Oct 28, Educator's Night, Bitter Creek Brewing. 4 to 7 pm
Enjoy a free chef's choice appetizer with your beverage. Oct 15-28
- Exploration: Art - Frida Kahlo Day of the Dead Shadow Boxes. Rock Springs Library
Stop in and pick up your kit. Each kit will include information on the principal we are exploring this week and all the materials necessary to create a fun craft. Kits will be available for two weeks - until our next Exploration program, or until they are gone.
- Oct 30, Happy Hole-A-Ween Cornhole Tournament, Eagle's Club, 211 B Street, warm up at 6 pm, bags fly at 7 pm
$20/person with cash prizes and costume contest. 18+ please.
- Oct 31, Halloween Stroll. Downtown Rock Springs, 11am to 2 pm
The annual Halloween Stroll is back!
Trick or Treat through the streets of Downtown Rock Springs.
Bring your own bag or pick one up at the 3 locations:
1st Bank (601 North Front Street)
Rock Springs Library (400 C Street)
Rock Springs Main Street/URA office (603 S Main Street)
You can start at any location around Downtown and hit the streets.
Stop by Bunning Park for the Civic Center's activities including costume contests, games, candy and more!
Note - Due to Covid concerns, not all merchants are able to participate this year.
Please practice social distancing. Masks strongly encouraged.
- Oct 31, Halloween With WYO5 in Bank Court, 1 pm
- Oct 31, Halloween Potluck, Square State Brewing. 422 South Main Street. Noon to 10 pm
It’s a spooky good time at the taproom! Bring a snack to share, wear your costume and Square State Brewing will buy your first beer! They might also have a special brew on tap.
- Oct 31, Halloween Party. Toastmaster Bar & Liquor
Come out and enjoy some fun down at the Toastmaster Bar. Enjoy shot and drink specials. Costume contest for the scariest, funniest, couple, and best over all (must be present to win. Winners picked at midnight) Play horror movie trivia (no cheating allowed, no phones and no help from friends) There will be prizes and giveaways!
- Oct. 31, Halloween Party! Park Hotel Free Resonance will play live music Halloween night! Show off your best costume and win the best prizes! Contest for scariest, funniest, and best costumes! Full moon, blue moon, daylight savings, Saturday night, HALLOWEEN!!!
- Oct 31, Joe's Liquor & Bar, Asylum 516 Halloween Event, 7 pm to Midnight