Plan "the big day" in Downtown Rock Springs: Wedding Walkabout
From picking out flowers to arranging a play list for the reception, couples can pair up with small businesses in Downtown Rock Springs for ideas, planning a wedding can be fun when couples pair up with small businesses in Downtown Rock Springs.
The first ever Wedding Walkabout takes place September 12, 11 am to 4 pm in Downtown.
Couples can find many options for their special day including photographers, jewelry, flowers, full-service salons and catering.
The walkabout starts at the Broadway Theater with a complimentary mimosa. Participants are invited to tour the stops in any order. The merchants will put a stamp on the participant’s checklist for a chance at some great prizes. The checklists must be turned in to the Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency, 603 South Main Street by September 14th in order to be entered for the drawing.
Participating businesses include:
- A Touch of Class Floral (421 Broadway Street)
- Bitter Creek Brewing (604 Broadway Street)
- Brokerage Southwest (601 Broadway Street)
- Daniel’s Jewelry (617 Broadway Street)
- Escape Day Spa & Boutique (450 Broadway)
- Escape 307 Rock Springs (648 Pilot Butte Avenue)
- Jen Hargrove Photography (455 North Front Street)
- Mack and Co Crafts (623 Pilot Butte)
- Modern Massage (402 Broadway)
- New Studio Photography & Framing (420 South Main)
- New York Life – Robbie Lee (417 Broadway)
- Randall’s Holistics (137 C Street)
- Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar (507 Broadway)
- Sweet Sage (410 South Main)
- The 307 Real Estate Group, LLC (426 South Main)
Couples and their families can also check out the Pop-Up Art Show and Sale on South Main Street, 11 am to 4 pm. Artists include:
*David Halter (located at Sidekicks Books and Wine Bar)
The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency is charged with the redevelopment of downtown Rock Springs. As part of their mission, there are three standing committees – Business Development, Promotions and Arts and Culture. For more information on the program, contact the Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency at 307-352-1434 or visit their website at downtownrs.com.