Mild, hot, or spicy don't miss this!
Throughout the month of May, the Rock Springs Main Street/URA will be inviting residents and visitors alike to enjoy a taco at all eight participating Downtown eateries:
- Antojitos Mi Pueblito, 726 Pilot Butte Avenue
- Bitter Creek Brewing, 604 Broadway Street
- Boschetto’s European Market, 617 Broadway Street (Thursday to Saturdays only)
- Broadway Burger Station, 608 Broadway Street
- Casa Chavez Mexican Restaurant, 744 Pilot Butte Avenue
- Fiesta Guadalajara, 19 Elk Street
- Mi Ranchito, 443 North Front Street
- 11th Frame Snack Bar (at Pla-More Lanes), 327 C Street
Diners will then share a photo of each of their dining excursions to the Downtown Rock Springs Facebook page, and Instagram page (participants need to set to “public” in order for it to be seen). The participants can email the photos as well or in person at their office, 603 South Main Street. When they've completed all seven stops, they’ll be presented with a Certificate of Epic Achievement, signed by Mayor Tim Kaumo, as well as a Downtown Rock Springs Taco Challenge t-shirt.