International Day celebrates the diverse heritage of Rock Springs each July. Known as the “Home of 56 Nationalities,” different cultures are celebrated all day through food, exhibits, costumes and live entertainment. It is the only ethnic festival of its kind in Wyoming, so you won't want to miss it! This year's annual festival features a wide range of local, regional, and international entertainment, activities for kids, exotic foods and unique vendor items. You can also enjoy over 20 imported beers from around the world.
Join us on July 8th in Bunning Park for a day a FREE entertainment! Start the day off right with the pancakes and sausage from the The Kiwanis Club of Rock Springs for only $4, and grab a coffee for just $1 more. Then stick around and enjoy this amazing lineup:
- 10 AM - Dave Pedri and the EIO Band
- 11 AM - Hot House West
- 12 PM - VIVA PERU DANCE
- 1 PM - Halau Ku Pono I Kamalani
- 2 PM - Dave Pedri and the EIO Band
- 3 PM - Grupo Folklorico Mexicano Danza y Color Utah
- 4 PM - Hot House West
- 5 PM - Halau Ku Pono I Kamalani
- 6 PM - Grupo Folklorico Mexicano Danza y Color Utah
- 7 PM - VIVA PERU DANCE
- 8 PM - Angus Mohr
Performers from various parts of the world provide a smorgasbord of music and dance entertainment throughout the day.
- International Day is a FREE event!
- International Day has food, beer, music, dancing and entertainment for the whole family!
- International Day carries on a tradition of celebrating our cultural heritage in Rock Springs. The first events were known as International Night and held indoors.
- The original International Night was sponsored by the Lions Club, and included a variety show as well as arts and crafts for sale.
- The first International Night was held in 1924.
- International Night included a candle lighting ceremony in which each person would light another's candle from their own and recite, "as light begets light, so love begets love the world around," each in the language of their homeland.
- International Day is now hosted in Bunning Park, just off of I-80 and right in the heart of Rock Springs!