Downtown Restaurant Week
There are no passes to buy, coupons to carry or cards to punch - patrons simply dine at the restaurant of their choice and take advantage of the $12 specials. (Diners are reminded to mention the special offer when ordering.) Participating restaurants will offer their regular menus, in addition to the $12 Restaurant Week specials. This is a great opportunity to visit the restaurants you've always wanted to try and to rediscover old favorites.
Participating locations include:
- Bitter Creek Brewing (604 Broadway) - Armadillo Eggs (stuffed jalapenos)
- Boschetto's European Market (617 Broadway, Suite D) - Philly sandwich with can of soda and bag of chips
- Broadway Burger Station (628 Broadway) - Any quarter pound burger with fries and a one flavor shake
- Casa Chavez Mexican Restaurant (744 Pilot Butte Ave) - Chicken or beef chimichanga plate, served with rice, beans, and guacamole
- Coal Train Coffee Depot (501 S Main Street) - Chicken salad croissant, side of fruit and small latte for $12
- Fiesta Guadalajara (19 Elk Street) - Chicken or beef fajitas with rice and beans
- Mi Pueblito (726 Pilot Butte Ave) - Combo Steak Nachos with a soda
- Mi Ranchito Family Mexican Restaurant (443 North Front Street) - #1 Combo which includes 1 enchilada, 1 hard shell taco, rice, beans and a soft drink.
- Remedies Grill (Inside Bi-Rite, 409 Broadway) - Remedy Burger with Ice Cream Soda
- Sidekicks Book and Wine Bar (507 Broadway Street) - Fondue
Downtown Restaurant Week isn’t all about the food though– it’s also about the people. So this year, the Rock Springs Main Street/URA and Charles Robbie Lee, Licensed Agent with New York Life Insurance Company will honor top hospitality professionals from the annual Downtown Restaurant Week event.
The Top Notch Service Awards honor an employees whose performance exceeds expectations by going above and beyond the job to deliver outstanding customer service or team support and making a positive influence on the business.
There are two categories:
- Front of House: $100
- Back of House: $100
Nominate your favorite server, bartender, manager, dishwasher, sous chef, line cook and more.
- September 15, 2022
- Downtown Restaurant Week: September 15 - 25, 2022
- Nomination deadline: September 30, 2022
- Winners announced: October 3, 2022